I’ve been craving a good club sandwich for a while now. I’ve also been wanting to try sriracha mayo for a while now too, but wasn’t quite sure what I’d use it for. It had been sitting on the shelf and it finally hit me. A club type sandwich with sriracha mayo. And used I a tortilla because I didn’t have yummy bread on hand. When in doubt, wrap it up.
To some people a wrap is not a dinner (cough cough, Banana Bread King), but I am all for having a wrap for dinner. Its so fast and easy. All you really have to do is cook up some bacon. And if you cook the bacon in the oven, you don’t have to pay any attention to the bacon at all. The clean up is incredibly easy. You can serve it with some fresh fruit or a salad. AND you didn’t have to heat up the house too much. To me, this is the perfect weeknight dinner. So, to the Banana Bread King, I hope you can get used to wraps for dinner.
First, lay out your tortilla and squirt some sriracha mayo down the center. You can buy this at the store in the “Asian Food” section. See all that I put on there? It was way too much. Turns out sriracha mayo is more sriracha than mayo and super spicy.
- 4 8-10 inch tortillas
- sriracha mayo
- 1/2 lb sliced turkey breast
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- Cook bacon according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Lay out the tortillas and spread sriracha mayo sauce down the middle of the tortillas
- Places two slices of turkey breast down the center of the tortillas.
- Then add lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon.
- Wrap and hold closed with a tooth pick, if needed.