I would just like to say first and foremost, nothing beats an old fashioned chocolate chip cookie. My mom makes the best, and I am sure your mom does too because we love all our mom’s chocolate chip cookies. They are the epitome of comfort food.
That being said, I like to switch up my cookie game every once in a while. Chocolate chip cookies aren’t a treat if they are the ONLY treat. These are cookies unlike any other I’ve had before. I tried them a couple of years ago and I was a bit surprised at first bit. Was it chocolaty? Was it creamy? Was that white chocolate?? But as I kept going I became completely head over heels and addicted. I didn’t share with anyone. Okay, I shared a little, but not willingly. They are easier than pie to make (literally) because these use a brownie mix. In fact, there are only five ingredients. A perfect dessert to make in a pinch and they’ll be gone faster than you baked them.
- 1 (19.5 oz) Brownie Mix
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese and butter until combine and smooth. Add the egg and continue to beat until the egg is incorporated.
- Add the brownie mix and beat on low until add the ingredients are just combine. The dough will be very tick. Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough onto the cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are set. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
*Inspiration from Cookies and Cups